Contact us: email@example.com
For cycling to be the most popular and successful sport in the Royal Navy
- To enable access to cycling at all standards by providing support to eight disciplines of Road, Time Trial, Cyclocross, Mountain Bike Cross-Country, Downhill, Gravity-Enduro, BMX and e-Racing.
- To compete and win at Inter-Service events.
- To foster a responsible Royal Navy Cycling Community through our membership offer to Serving, Veteran and MOD personnel.
- To encourage grass roots participation by supporting, organising and promoting safe riding, training and racing.
- To identify, develop and manage talent up to the elite standard.
- To enhance and support diversity and equal opportunity throughout the Association.
- To promote the mental health and environmental benefits of cycling and provide advice to all Royal Navy & Royal Marine Units & Establishments.
- To support the ‘Royal Navy Offer’ by facilitating and promoting sport in the Royal Navy & Royal Marines.
Link to our Club Guidebook will be here soon…