Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We envision that the RNRMCA will be the most popular association in the RN to provide personnel the opportunity to improve their fitness not only to fight but to achieve their fitness goals:
As such the association, comprised of six cycling disciplines, will:
- Compete and win at Inter-Service events.
- Encourage serving and ex-serving grass roots participation by supporting, organising and promoting safe riding, training and racing.
- Identify, nurture and develop talent up to the elite standard.
- Support the ‘Naval Service Offer’ by facilitating sport in the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.
- Enhance diversity and equal opportunity throughout the organization.
By doing so, we will support the ‘NavyFit’ aim to strengthen and enhance the resilience and resourcefulness of Naval Service Personnel – ‘Fit to Fight, Fit for Life’.
The RNRMCA is committed to preparing Naval Service cyclists to participate, compete and win at their chosen discipline. As a governing association we will:
- Provide insight and ‘buy-in’ to Commanding Officers on the benefits of training and competing at home and abroad.
- Organise and promote training and racing across all disciplines.
- Identify, nurture and develop talent.
- Provide a platform for all standards of rider to improve their fitness and competitive spirit.
- Increase membership levels through inclusivity, diversity and opportunity.
Whatever the reason for riding, the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Cycling Association will provide opportunities for all personnel; on the road or off it, at the local, Inter-Service or National level to: ‘ride, race and win’.
Link to our Club Guidebook will be here soon…